Terberg Control Systems is an innovative, internationally operating company. We have specialized in efficient control solutions for energy generation and distribution installations, developed by ourselves. Terberg Control Systems is part of Royal Terberg Group. Royal Terberg Group is a family business that is internationally successful in the development, production and service of special vehicles and vehicle systems for ports, logistics and waste collection. Vehicle electrification and digitization are spearheads in this. Terberg Control Systems has Focus the Automotive and Industry Sector.
We are looking for a QHSE Officer with a Focus the Automotive and Industry Sector. With your motivation, self-discipline and a desire to get things done, you fit right into the team. The QHSE Officer will be responsible for building, implementing, and maintaining the Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment management systems. This includes ensuring compliance with regulatory and industry standards related to privacy, cybersecurity and safety.
- Build, implement, and maintain QHSE management systems, in compliancewith regulatory and industry standards.
- Managing identified cyber threats to Reduce risk and initiate corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, laws and industry standards relevant to the automotive and industry sector.
- Write and maintain documentation related to the management systems.
- Conduct internal audits to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the management systems.
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure that employees understand and comply with the management system.
- Collaborate with other Terberg companies to identify opportunities for improvement in the QHSE management systems.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization regarding QHSE management systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Safety and Security Management, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in QHSE management.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, laws, and industry standards related to QHSE management.
- Ability to adapt to changing regulations and industry standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to conduct risk assessments and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Experience training end-users on the use of new systems.
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English
If you do not fully meet our criteria, but you are motivated, we would also like to get in touch with you. After all, development and challenge are very important to us.
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself at an innovative and growing company that wants to bring out the best in its staff. In addition, you can count on:
- 40-hour working week
- flexible working hours.
- an attractive package of employment conditions in accordance with the CAO
- End-of-year bonus.
- 38 vacation days
- good pension scheme, 2/3 paid by the employer.
- very good personal development opportunities.
Does the vacancy of QHSE Officer appeal to you and are you curious whether you are eligible?
Do not hesitate and contact us without obligation.
Do you have any questions? You can always call or email Arjan de Vogel, HR Manager, contact person for this vacancy (+31 030 210 06 00| email@example.com)